website statistics

Football 2023 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

Some of you might know that :INA will play against   :ARG in a friendly on Monday.

The hype was so high here but after it was clear that Messi will not be playing, the situation became Messy :p 

Quite a lot of people are reselling their tickets because basically the match now has not much left to offer. My friend after he got his hand on the tickets he directly sell it to a scalper waiting at the exit lane of the ticket booth…

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Some of you might know that :INA will play against   :ARG in a friendly on Monday.

The hype was so high here but after it was clear that Messi will not be playing, the situation became Messy :p 

Quite a lot of people are reselling their tickets because basically the match now has not much left to offer. My friend after he got his hand on the tickets he directly sell it to a scalper waiting at the exit lane of the ticket booth…

Our staff got scared because of the people harassing the team in China and didn't want the same there.  

I'm surprised the organization didn't put a "Messi clause" in the match contract (less money if he doesn't play). That would have been the effective way to secure his presence.

10 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Our staff got scared because of the people harassing the team in China and didn't want the same there.  

I'm surprised the organization didn't put a "Messi clause" in the match contract (less money if he doesn't play). That would have been the effective way to secure his presence.

Yeah idk what the organizers are planning.
Originally the coach asked the federation to play with a slightly stronger (team among FIFA top 100) opponent and then some crazy idea started then boom let’s invite Argentina.

Clearly our federation did not plan this match well, while people are hyping this and that. Now it’s like Argentina has a stopover flight and decided to play some football with a random team to spend the waiting time lol