website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

17 minutes ago, rybak said:

So dissapointed but expected result in :POL Blanka with average "summer vibes" song wins our selection. Now Im doubt if we will even pass to final since usually such songs never achieved good result in Eurovision, check Croatia in 2021 for example...

Disappointed for Jann. But Poland and Blanka will qualify to final. I mean the songs in the 2nd semifinal is so weak :) 

7 minutes ago, Belle said:

Disappointed for Jann. But Poland and Blanka will qualify to final. I mean the songs in the 2nd semifinal is so weak :) 

Even if we will qualify to final I dont believe for nothing but strong 26th place

Edit. 11th Place in odds now, at this rate we will be out of top20 before midnight and even shameful song from Croatia will ranked higher

Edited by rybak

10 minutes ago, rybak said:

Even if we will qualify to final I dont believe for nothing but strong 26th place

Edit. 11th Place in odds now, at this rate we will be out of top20 before midnight and even shameful song from Croatia will ranked higher

Guys you know the apps where we can have our private scoreboard. Sometimes I see this on twitter or somewhere else.

If you create a group in that app let us know :D!!

The finish song is amazing!!! my current top 1

San Marino has a good song, but from the male groups is the weakest

Poland...trash, I don't understand why they choose her

Jann Has the  best song

Alicija has the best voice

Felivers had the best stage.

That choice was wrong!

14 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

If you create a group in that app let us know :D!!

The finish song is amazing!!! my current top 1

San Marino has a good song, but from the male groups is the weakest

Poland...trash, I don't understand why they choose her

Jann Has the  best song

Alicija has the best voice

Felivers had the best stage.

That choice was wrong!

Blanka, like most of finalists are puppet of our broadcaster, it's enough to say that the dancers who perfomed during Blanka's song are members of dance school where director is one of this year jurors... other two jurors are members of broadcaster, other is director of national radio stationa and the director of this whole "professional jury" is biased Edyta Górniak who showed in few last years how stupid she really is... for example she consider that earth is flat and she thinks that in anti-covid vaccines were chips which had to control brain...

Edited by rybak

If someone is interested below is my new top after this weekend.

16 songs left to be released/selected. Next song should be released on March 1st by :NED, day later by :CYP, on the next day we will have national final in :GER and in Saturday 4th March we will known selected entries from :ISL :MDA and :SRB.

Edited by rybak

13 hours ago, rybak said:

Blanka, like most of finalists are puppet of our broadcaster, it's enough to say that the dancers who perfomed during Blanka's song are members of dance school where director is one of this year jurors... other two jurors are members of broadcaster, other is director of national radio stationa and the director of this whole "professional jury" is biased Edyta Górniak who showed in few last years how stupid she really is... for example she consider that earth is flat and she thinks that in anti-covid vaccines were chips which had to control brain...

So don't held a National Final...that it's pure robbery!

I don't know what to think about this week.

High hopes on the netherlands

Something nice would be cool from cyprus

In Germany please ikke no, hell no

Moldova (for me another rigged national final)

Iceland, all songs are dull

Serbia, I hope neither of the hunks, their songs are trash.