website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2023

rybak

If anybody is interested tonight :CRO:DEN:EST:ITA:LAT:MLT:ROU will select their entries for Eurovision. Anybody is watching any show, do you have any favourites? 

In few minutes we should know first winner of the night, in :EST

In addition in :SWE is second heat of Melodifestivalen and in :LTU is second semifinal during which Gebrasy (@Werloc) will fight for place in final.

1 hour ago, rybak said:

If anybody is interested tonight :CRO:DEN:EST:ITA:LAT:MLT:ROU will select their entries for Eurovision. Anybody is watching any show, do you have any favourites? 

In few minutes we should know first winner of the night, in :EST

In addition in :SWE is second heat of Melodifestivalen and in :LTU is second semifinal during which Gebrasy (@Werloc) will fight for place in final.

Speaking about Sanremo, I just love Tanani, Giorgia, Olly and Colapesce Dimartino. Sadly Mengoni seems the clear favourite for tonight, he is ahead after 4 night, only Ultimo with a strong public vote (that's count 34%, press counts 33% and quality jury 33%) can upset him. Finals is ongoing since 20.40, it will finish around 3-3.15 AM

Edited by Gianlu33

24 minutes ago, rybak said:

Sadly Gebrasy didn't made the final, if I understand correctly the results which was shown in the video :( 

It's confirmed, counting results from both semifinals Gebrasy was in 11th place, first not giving place in final, I'm sorry @Werloc :(:(