website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

25 minutes ago, Laraja said:

He is going to get out of the entire group phase. The same for Danilo... let's see if Tite is brave enough to start with Daniel Alves in the next game

I hope that both players can recover quickly from those injuries and help the team on next phases

I despise Neymar, so I hope he stays out as long as the World Cup lasts for us.

8 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

I despise Neymar, so I hope he stays out as long as the World Cup lasts for us.

Same here. Both because of him, and because Brazil without Neymar is better than Brazil with Neymar. He isn't even the actual star in the team.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, vinipereira said:

Maybe people just don't like Neymar because he's a piece of sh*t?

Reveal hidden contents

He has always come across as a super entitled piece of shit. It doesn't get any better when looking at him just as a football player, because he is known WAY more for his never-ending crying and rolling down the field while not being touched than for his actual quality.

Sucks that he throws himself away like that, because if he were an actual athlete with a sense of sportsmanship, he would at least be such an awesome player to watch instead of the unwatchable moron he is now.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

On 11/21/2022 at 6:31 AM, hckošice said:

Just looked at the predictions and found out this :d so stop the count

image.png

On 11/21/2022 at 6:31 AM, hckošice said:

ah fuck..

17 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Good job Muntari

If this score stays, I’ll win some money :p 

17 hours ago, Griff88 said:

Damn

I think the lesson here is to not post about your perfect score predictions before the match ends :d

My French is very weak actually but I just love how L’Equipe covers this world cup. The best sports newspaper on the planet.

In Poland we have Przegląd Sportowy , daily sports newspaper established in 1921.  But now there is no Saturday edition anymore. And from 2023 there will be only Monday and Friday editions.

I have a new L’Equipe on my phone even on Sundays…

Eh, when I retire I will live in France I hope… 

18 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

If we get a penalty today, I wonder if they let Lewandowski try it or someone else should do it. Tough decision to make.

we let Jorginho miss 3 in a row...:facepalm: :hairpull:

and if the 1st one (Euro 2020 final vs :ENG) didn't cost us anything, the following 2 (vs :SUI away and home) basically cost us a place in this World Cup, even more than the infamous match vs :MKD :wall:

so, please, don't let him try and miss once again for any reason if you want the good of your team...

16 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

My French is very weak actually but I just love how L’Equipe covers this world cup. The best sports newspaper on the planet.

In Poland we have Przegląd Sportowy , daily sports newspaper established in 1921.  But now there is no Saturday edition anymore. And from 2023 there will be only Monday and Friday editions.

I have a new L’Equipe on my phone even on Sundays…

Eh, when I retire I will live in France I hope… 

here we have 3 daily sports newspapers...and I'd pay a lot to get them to a weekly mag if not even closed down at all...:yikes: :facepalm:

right now, they just became social/gossip farce rather than serious newspapers...:redcard: :stop: