website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

This is probably the worst Australian team I ever seen yet they managed to beat Peru in the WCQ playoffs and now Tunisia here,  impressive results for coach Arnold

4 AFC teams with a win which will keep them alive until the last match, Korea is still alive too with a draw against Uruguay. (obviously Qatar doesn't belong here) I hope some of them (at least 1) advance to the knockout round. funny how some "experts" were talking about the level of Asian teams after just 2 matches.

Saudis can seal the deal today but I have a feeling it will be different this time. they celebrated too much after the Argentina match.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

This is probably the worst Australian team I ever seen yet they managed to beat Peru in the WCQ playoffs and now Tunisia here,  impressive results for coach Arnold

4 AFC teams with a win which will keep them alive until the last match, Korea is still alive too with a draw against Uruguay. (obviously Qatar doesn't belong here) I hope some of them (at least 1) advance to the knockout round. funny how some "experts" were talking about the level of Asian teams after just 2 matches.

Saudis can seal the deal today but I have a feeling it will be different this time. they celebrated too much after the Argentina match.

I think Japan will advance for sure and Iran is also likely to advance against USA if they are no more disrupted by non-football related factors. Korea is weaker than I expect on first game. Still I hope at least 2 but hopefully 3 AFC teams will advance.