website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2022

1 hour ago, KingOfTheRhinos said:

Yeah, didn't have internet for awhile. Sad that I missed the deadline because if it.

Okay, I want higher number than 41 nations, so yes, :AUS is returning to competition.

@KingOfTheRhinos, please, send a song as soon as possible :) 

So, how is everybody feeling about the songs in this edition? 

I've ran through all of them once earlier today, and of course waiting for Australia if they select their song.

For the first time ever in how many years that we're doing this, I don't have a favourite yet :lol:

I will have my "first round" of listening/watching the playlist in the evening, hopefully by that time we will have the Australian entry. :d Seems like a solid field of songs, probably better than last year for example? 

Edited by Vektor

On 10/10/2022 at 12:14 AM, Werloc said:

So, how is everybody feeling about the songs in this edition? 

I've ran through all of them once earlier today, and of course waiting for Australia if they select their song.

For the first time ever in how many years that we're doing this, I don't have a favourite yet :lol:

Same, usually i have my 12 and a couple of others high above in such a way I start listening to it in a daily basis, but this year feels that it does not have that good match with my musical taste.

But of course that can change with multiple listenings :)

3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Same, usually i have my 12 and a couple of others high above in such a way I start listening to it in a daily basis, but this year feels that it does not have that good match with my musical taste.

But of course that can change with multiple listenings :)

Funny how we read @Werloc's remark differently. Guess my glass is half full, because I understood it as Werloc saying there are too many good songs. :p

Meanwhile, I should start with my first listen tomorrow. On the way to Prague. :d

#banbestmen

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Funny how we read @Werloc's remark differently. Guess my glass is half full, because I understood it as Werloc saying there are too many good songs. :p

Meanwhile, I should start with my first listen tomorrow. On the way to Prague. :d

ah! True, didn’t think about that perspective :d

16 hours ago, dcro said:

Love your positivity, but truth of the matter is that as @kungshamra71 said, the selection of songs doesn't really align that well with my musical taste this time :p

I'm really hoping that these are growers and going to have my second listening this evening.

I've ranked two songs 4/5 in stage 1 and I picked another 22 to listen to again with a ranking of 3/5.

I'd say I average like 5-8 songs after the first listen that I'm already confident with that'll get points, this time only two songs are safe for now and not even safe, but probably my 12 and 11 points as well, if nothing drastically changes :p