website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

4 minutes ago, Sindo said:

No, but we have the calendar page: https://totallympics.com/calendar/

It is not complete yet, lots of events are still missing. But I hope it can improve in the future.

Where is this calendar exactly located? Better than thread, i guees just to leave link for official site/results is enough, it's time consuming to fill all the brackets

10 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

Where is this calendar exactly located? Better than thread, i guees just to leave link for official site/results is enough, it's time consuming to fill all the brackets

For the moment you can reach the calendar only through that link. When it will be more complete I will also add a link in the home page and/or in the navigation bar.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2022 at 5:32 PM, heywoodu said:

S Fourcade 14.gif

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb4h75ztUVt/

Don't know why Instagram posts aren't properly embedding anymore btw.

@heywoodu Thanks for reporting this, embedding Facebook/Instagram posts now works correctly

@OlympicIRL It should not be necessary to use the source button anymore now, copy-pasting the Instagram/facebook link should be enough. Can you please make a test here?

@Sindo The forum isn't sending messenger (PM) nominations to my email address.

As far as I can tell the PM notifications are turned on for my email address. 

image.png

This isn't an issue for me, but if other, less active users are experiencing the same thing, this might be the reason why they aren't responding to my PMs. 

Edit: Oh, wait, I am idiot, I didn't check the spam folder. Gmail is sending the notifications directly to the spam folder, which is strange, because up until February it didn't classify them as spam and I didn't tell Gmail that these emails were spam. 

9 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@Sindo The forum isn't sending messenger (PM) nominations to my email address.

As far as I can tell the PM notifications are turned on for my email address. 

image.png

This isn't an issue for me, but if other, less active users are experiencing the same thing, this might be the reason why they aren't responding to my PMs. 

Strange, it should work. Have you recently changed this setting? Or have you recently changed the email on your profile?

Anyway, I have checked and I think Google simply decided that "these emails are now spam" out of nowhere, without asking me. It doesn't surprise me, this isn't the first time Gmail altered how it filters the inbox without any kind of approval from me. 

• 4 weeks later...