website statistics

Totallympics Suggestions and Problems Thread

Gianlu33

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or does the Home page still have bugs. Like it's not updated instantly. I posted my comments an hour ago and left the forum. Now i entered the home page and they are shown as the latest ones and from 5 minutes ago :d Same with notifications, if someone has quoted me, i won't see them until i shuffle a few pages and it get's updated.

4 hours ago, seb851 said:

Your email seed server for resetpassword is not working, thank god have link totallympics account with twitter ...

I have tried the password reset and it works. Are you sure you checked in your email address (851s1654@live.ca) when you wanted to reset it?

Anyway, if you want to reset your password you can also contact me through PM and I can do it!

3 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Is it just me, or does the Home page still have bugs. Like it's not updated instantly. I posted my comments an hour ago and left the forum. Now i entered the home page and they are shown as the latest ones and from 5 minutes ago :d Same with notifications, if someone has quoted me, i won't see them until i shuffle a few pages and it get's updated.

The latest replies box is updated once per minute, so if if you are unlucky it was just updated, you might have to wait 59 more seconds to see your reply in the latest replies box.

What do you mean with "Now i entered the home page and they are shown as the latest ones and from 5 minutes ago"? You mean you posted a reply which after one hour was shown as posted 5 minutes before?

Notifications also could be some seconds late, but to shuffle a few pages is a bit too much. Have you tried to delete your cache/cookies after the last forum update?

5 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I have tried to password reset and it works. Are you sure you checked in your email address (851s1654@live.ca) when you wanted to reset it?

Anyway, if you want to reset your password you can also contact me through PM and I can do it!

Is not working, no email from totallympics.com in my inbox or spam

8 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Have you tried it from here? https://totallympics.com/lostpassword/

Yes, is not working ...

If we were able to find an account for the email address supplied, an email will be sent with further instructions to recover your account. Check your email within the next few minutes, including any junk or spam folders. If you do not receive an email within the next few minutes, please verify the information supplied and try again.