website statistics

Croatia National Thread

dcro

I haven't seen anything of the match, but watching the scoreboard it seems that Cilic and Draganja were getting heavily outplayed by Djokovic/Zimonjic. I didn't see that coming. A few wasted break points early in the match, since then no Chance.

It looked like a good day for us , but it ended with two rather large disappointments.

Really bad day for our shooters

Marovic as expected far away from final.

In Trap which is more the problem, Cernogoraz is out already after two series, i think even a perfect shooting in the next 3 series cannot help him.

Glasnovic after 25 in first round now with 22, he is still in the game, but will need a very good second day.

1 hour ago, prso1000 said:

Does anybody know what happend with Derek?

She got 0 in vault (probably because she didn't land feet first or something). After that she decided to skip uneven bars, her weakest apparatus and compete only on floor and beam.

Disaster really.

Hopefully, Samaržić just broke this bad Croatian patch (that started yesterday evening).

#banbestmen

Gerade eben schrieb dcro:

She got 0 in vault (probably because she didn't land feet first or something). After that she decided to skip uneven bars, her weakest apparatus and compete only on floor and beam.

Disaster really.

Hopefully, Samaržić just broke this bad Croatian patch (that started yesterday evening).

Weel I am sorry for Derek, but disaster not really, i mean no one expected anything

Cernogoraz continued very bad, but J. Glasnovic is back, so fingers crossed

Glasnovic is on 4th Position after day 1 with a score of 72.

23, 21 and 23 is really quite bad for Cernogoraz, I guess we can kiss him goodbye. The scores overall seem to be weaker than four years ago, but all he can achieve is 117 and that probably wouldn't be enough.

The result in handball is a disaster. At least nothing is lost and they have a chance to rehabilitate themselves. Normally we should have a chance against any of our possible quarterfinal opponents.

Edited by Milan