website statistics

Doping Cases and Bans Thread (2016 & 2017)

heywoodu

only Serbians are happy and well maybe 1 Bulgarian

well, it`s disgusting. Well, maybe banning Russia was a good idea, only to block those of Efimova`s profiles

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Just now, Pavlo said:

only Serbians are happy and well maybe 1 Bulgarian

well, it`s disgusting. Well, maybe banning Russia was a good idea, only to block those of Efimova`s profiles

YES. BEST NEWS SO FAR!!!!!!!!! This is better than 10 medals for Serbia :cheer::clap:;)

Just now, dareza said:

YES. BEST NEWS SO FAR!!!!!!!!! This is better than 10 medals for Serbia :cheer::clap:;)

:roflmao:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Przed chwilą, dareza napisał:

i thought we were to skip each other, this is sick and your joy is sad, it`s "artificial" in the sense that it`s bigger than some of Russians, look at Maikl from Russia, for him it`s also disgusting, if u think ypu`re "funny" - you`re not

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

15 minutes ago, dcro said:

If Efimova steals medal from Luthersdottir I'll tear this place apart...

As someone, who has zero knowledge about Efimova, I am intrigued by the way she is singled out. What makes her worse than other dope cheaters? Or why is she the personification of Russian doping problems?

5 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

i thought we were to skip each other, this is sick and your joy is sad, it`s "artificial" in the sense that it`s bigger than some of Russians, look at Maikl from Russia, for him it`s also disgusting, if u think ypu`re "funny" - you`re not

ahhahahahahahahah you only speak about Russia and Serbia on this forum. You are from Russia or Serbia maybe? Yes, you are. You are big fan of our countries. :)

4 minutes ago, dareza said:

but really. I alredy had posts about Efimova here on this theard. Im not fan of her at all :) I was sorry only for Morozov. Because sprint disciplines with him could be much better.

Somehow I like Morozov so I'd be sorry if he isn't there, but I really doubt anyone here (maybe apart from the Russian users, logically) would miss Efimova if she isn't there :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, Dolby said:

As someone, who has zero knowledge about Efimova, I am intrigued by the way she is singled out. What makes her worse than other dope cheaters? Or why is she the personification of Russian doping problems?

If I recall correctly, her ban was handled in such a way last year that she could very conveniently start competing right before the world championships....in Russia.