website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

2 hours ago, raphaelcoliveira said:

What an exaggeration. The brazilian boxer himself said he was not offended, understands that it is the cuban fighting style. Even the cuban spoke very well of the Brazilian after the fight.

Maybe this is the cuban fighting style, but none of the other cuban boxers in another finals behaved like him.

hace 7 minutos, vinipereira dijo:

Even he was the best ranked athlete, this gold is one of the more surprising for me considering his bad results from the last several months.

Not only him, but the Brazilian badminton overall had a very surprising result. 

I don't really follow badminton, but considering the history of Brazilian badminton I thought 2 medals would be a lot.

hace 1 hora, mrv86 dijo:

Wow Fainberg :ARG :bowdown:

So young, yet she looks very severe. Probably the music selection had some part in it, but she's a rising star.

She just made a disaster in the ball (which is her best) :facepalm: these jinx comments.

hace 2 minutos, thiago_simoes dijo:

Argentina can (and should) take D'Arcangelo out of the final so Fainberg can compete.

Is it possible to do that without injury? 

I also imagine it could cause conflict between the girls, I don't think they will make that decision.