website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

1 minute ago, mrv86 said:

Wow  Marca Claro comentator is an idiot... he thinks Canada has lost because they didn't finish. He is not aware once Canada reached Mexico they have already won :facepalm:

NGL I thought something happened because the official website showed Mexico qualified for gold.

Just now, intoronto said:

NGL I thought something happened because the official website showed Mexico qualified for gold.

Their graphic is automatized... once they read a better time than the others, the team in question automatically shows them as qualified for gold.

BTW, my respect to the Canadian women's pursuit team for their galantry.

They could have catch Mexico earlier, but they decided to let them race as much as they could, since Canada new their time would be better, unless a technical failure. Unlike the US who just catched Colombia at the start of the race.

4 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

BTW, my respect to the Canadian women's pursuit team for their galantry.

They could have catch Mexico earlier, but they decided to let them race as much as they could, since Canada new their time would be better, unless a technical failure. Unlike the US who just catched Colombia at the start of the race.

And we got rewarded with a high score in diving on a dive that was not great.  Karma!