website statistics

Alpine Skiing at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

Totallympics

considering that the Austrian coach Florian Scheiber is setting the course and looking at who's going to race for the "Wunderteam", I fear he's going to send the girls down basically on a full straight...:facepalm:

my money for tomorrow is on all those who can really glide...Puchner, Huetter, Weidle, Ledecka (but she could pay a high prize to the no.2 bib)...

I don't know if Gut can pull out some of her magic on a course like that...

and I fear Brignone and Curtoni won't have many chances, despite being by far the best in business this season (in absence of Queen Sofia)...:cry:

Ledecka! :hyper: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Never mind :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!