Totallympics

3 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Sabre W Individual

Africa : :EGY

América : :ARG :CAN

Asia : :CHN :UZB

Europe : :GRE Gkountoura

it's right ?

No… Europe has two spots, while Pan America only has one. Plus, the competition isn’t yet over. I’m sure @phelps will post the qualifiers after the competition is over ;)

Edited by Josh

21 minutes ago, Josh said:

isn’t yet over

competition isn't over, but it's over for quota allocation. The only factor that can affect it is tomorrow's team competition. 

1 minute ago, Illya said:

competition isn't over, but it's over for quota allocation. The only factor that can affect it is tomorrow's team competition. 

honestly the only thing that will change is Ukraine which will be top 4

1 minute ago, Benolympique said:

honestly the only thing that will change is Ukraine which will be top 4

This changes nothing from what we have now, but if I'm not mistaken there are theoretical chances for Spain to take the quota if for example Algeria or Mexico will fall under 16th place and there'll be some reallocation spots. 

Just wait for tomorrow's team event: Spain and China still have a (very small) chance to get a team quota, and Algeria missing out on a team (again a small chance) would lead to Boudiaf getting the individual quota.

The only sure individual so far are:

:GRE Gkountoura, :CAN Brind'Amour, :UZB Dayibekova

Edited by Faramir

12 minutes ago, Illya said:

This changes nothing from what we have now, but if I'm not mistaken there are theoretical chances for Spain to take the quota if for example Algeria or Mexico will fall under 16th place and there'll be some reallocation spots. 

in my opinion there will be few teams and Algeria will have no risk of dropping below the top 16

3 minutes ago, Benolympique said:

Besides, why Boudiaf competition for Algeria? we lose another French woman who goes to Algeria

because she couldn't make the French team anymore...

however, there are 20 teams in tomorrow's competition, :ALG should go against :TUR in the 1st round and might well be overtaken by both :MEX and :HKG (theoretically, also by :TUR, but it's highly unlikely since they're 34 points behind)