website statistics
17 minutes ago, Laraja said:

Open qualifier defined, those countries are out of contender to Olympic Quotas at women's side.

:MEX:PUR:CHI:RUS:NOR:SVK:COL

Those are still in for five quotas.

:AUT:BEL:ESP:FRA:ITA:CAN:THA:CHN

Also Kotone Nishimura from :JPN does not have chance anymore.

The quota for Africa is confirmed to Boipelo Awuah :RSA

@Larajabut colombian Ana Maria Rendon qualified for the semifinals, why is she out of the dispute for quotas?

6 hours ago, Laraja said:

It's an overview for next World Championships of Street Skateboarding in Rome, Italy.

After WS update on World Ranking we already have an idea about the chances of qualification for these skateboarders.

Women's Street 

I cannot see any girl outside TOP 20 getting podium on this event, so for women's side it will be similar to the qualification for Park. Basically all girls qualifying based on ranking.

Those girls look 100% safe to get a quota:

Pamela Rosa :BRA

Rayssa Leal :BRA

Leticia Bufoni :BRA

Aori Nishimura :JPN

Mariah Duran :USA

Candy Jacobs :NED

Hayley Wilson :AUS

Ross Zwetsloot :NED

As for the brazilians, they only can lose their spots, if any other brazilian gets the podium. I only see Virginia Fortes Aguas :BRA and Gabriela Mazzeto :BRA with level to do it. Mariah Duran still can lose her spot for the same reason of the brazilians, but only with a very unlikely combination of points and podium for other american skateboarders.

Margielyn Arda Didal :PHI and Keet Oldenbeuving :NED also look very safe for their quotas.

It will be interesting the battle among all the other girls for the left spots.

Alana Smith, Poe Pinson, Alexis Sablone and Samarria Brevard for two :USA quotas.

Yumeka Oda, Funa Nakayama, Rizu Akama and Momiji Nishiya for two :JPN quotas. Kaya Isa and Kotone Nishimura have a small chance as well.

It means that five quotas are still in dispute. The pontuation received from Worlds is quite high, so I believe all those countries are in contender to get it: :AUT:BEL:ESP:FRA:ITA:CAN:THA:RUS:COL:CHI:NOR:SVK:PUR:CHN:MEX

The last spot will be for the best african, for now Boipelo Awuah :RSA is getting that, and I don't see this changing.

Wow! Great!

And in the male street?

13 minutes ago, Laraja said:

@gucardn Felipe Gustavo is now the second best brazilian on street ranking. And the three brazilian girls only lose their places if any other brazilian gets podium.

@hckošiceRichard Tury is now the 20th best eligible qualified skateboarder. big chances to get a quota.

Thanks @Laraja

Hey, and how about the argentinian Mattias del Ollio? He will get a cota?