website statistics
[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
3 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Being an American student is deadlier than being in the American military anywhere in the world.

W6QXHWGOLI4NDDKLIJSJ7Y3ISM.jpg

I should get an Olympic gold medal when I graduate.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted
9 hours ago, bestmen said:

shooting at school in Texas this morning many dead

Waiting for the Trump reaction

It will be nothing, just like it was when it happened in my community last week, just like when it happened in Florida, just like when it happened in Massachusetts, just like when it happened in Colorado. So far there have been 16 school shootings in the US this year. I believe that’s more than the rest of the world put together.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread
Posted
43 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Bad news is bad, but uncertainty is worse. so I guess this is at least better than 3 months ago. we talk a lot about all these things in our daily life so I don't really enjoy to talk/write about politics here. but I believe hardliners in Iran slept much happier tonight, now they can rightfully say "see, we told you USA is untrustable"

Rouhani had full support from the people for the deal but I'm afraid it will be hard to imagine such support for any kind of agreement with the USA in future. Rouhani is already a weak president, if he can't save the deal I'm afraid the turnout will be very low for the next election in Iran which means another stupid hardliner like Ahmadinejad in office and another dark eight years for Iran :(

And this is funny they are blaming Iran for meddling in other country's business, the reason we have this corrupt regime in Iran right now is what USA did in Iran during the Mosaddegh time. they prevented a democratic change in Iran to keep their puppet dictator in power. Dictators are only bad when they are not friends with owner of the world, USA.

Honestly I’m sorry that my country made a mess of yours. Our biggest mistake was putting the Shah in power. I don’t know why my fellow Americans don’t try to make fiends with Iran because there is definitely a positive change happening that we affecting in a negative way.

Posted
1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

After Obama receiving Nobel Peace Prize, Trump is more than eligible candidate. :dunno: 

Both not worthy to be mentioned in line with something like "Nobel Prize", even if it is for "peace"

Obama’s was a joke, although I’ll say he grew into it, Trump’s would be a disgrace. Personally I think it should go to the White Helmets, Macron, the World Taekwondo Federation, or Right To Play

Posted
1 hour ago, Finnator123 said:

xd
Seriously, Trump is one of the reasons behind the Korean summit & that's a damn cold fact.

Absolutely not, the Olympics did more than Trump. (Said the American)

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat
Posted

Is there a place where newer members can go to find out how to better use this forum? Like a help or tutorial?