website statistics

Short Track Speed Skating at the Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022

1 minute ago, Styrka said:

I must admit, I'm loving this drama in almost every races, but some decisions seem so illogical. :smash:

I don't like these post-race revisions at all, makes me feel like all I watched before was a waste of time.

1 hour ago, maestro said:

Over the years, I have learnt that when it comes to Italian athletes you must never bet against two certain athletes. Arianna Fontana and Federica Pellegrini. Congratulations to the legend Fontana!

Yeah, bro, legend at the age of 31 😀😀. Absolutely increrible. I truly hope she competes in Cortina 4 years later💪💪

As I am not that good in short track rules, I read all the previous comments....

1) :KOR DSQ - at least 1 not deserved, I am sure this may have after play ... Just the look at mad faces of Korean coaches. I am sorry, but I really feel it was too obvious ....

2) Following the 1000m shit show ...... I did not believe they will give DSQ to the medalist ..... Ok, :HUN Sandor made his "mistakes" ..... But :CHN Ren Ziwei ??? Why he did not get DSQ for literally pulling Liu down? Instead he was "judged" to receive a gold medal? I watched all the races .... But I did not expect so many DSQ in :CHN favor ...... I don't want to blame anyone just something's fishy about it ....

Anyways, could anyone explain to me, why Ren Ziwei did not receieve DSQ for his obvious agressive violation??