website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Medal Count

58 minutes ago, dcro said:

And this is how their national television shares the news. A screenshot from the Eurosport Player. :p

610bce7a52c50462539479.jpg

https://www.sanmarinortv.sm/news/attualita-c4/e-bronzo-per-myles-amine-nella-lotta-a209646

To be fair, almost no anyone watch San Marino TV :p

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Is :USA still on pace to win the medal table? Because it looks like to me that they have more gold medal chances coming up in the last few days than :CHN and the 5 gold difference isn't that large. 

Should be 2 golds in basketball and 1 in water polo, others are hard to predict.

2 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, their founder came from our island of Rab. Therefore San Marino is kind of popular here (relatively speaking of course). :d

Wow, I wasn't aware of that. :d 

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

22 hours ago, Jinzha said:

I'm expecting a fairly quiet day for :NED tomorrow, but then an absolute banger on friday with 3 gold medal favorites!

Of course Weertman (10km swimming), Vetter (heptathlon) and Van Schip (omnium) are free to prove me wrong tomorrow:clap:

What a day this was! I never expected medals for Braspenninx and Oosterwegel! A beautiful gold, silver and bronze!:bounce:

Before the Games the only serious medal chances I saw for this day were the hockey men team and Van Schip in omnium. Little did I know!

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

Is :USA still on pace to win the medal table? Because it looks like to me that they have more gold medal chances coming up in the last few days than :CHN and the 5 gold difference isn't that large. 

Today was a vital day for them with Golds in wrestling and canoeing, amongst the athletics ones. It could come to the wire with 1-2 surprise ones.

1 hour ago, Vektor said:

They have more gold medal chances than ours but very few are certain. It’s quite interesting for us to compete this in last few days.