website statistics

South American Games 2018

vinipereira

hace 10 minutos, konig said:

I see the national team of swimming and i want to cry.......

Yeah... the results are pathetic.

We didn't even need to bring the full team here, just Pignatiello so she could win 3-4 golds by herself :lol:

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Yeah... the results are pathetic.

We didn't even need to bring the full team here, just Pignatiello so she could win 3-4 golds by herself :lol:

We must pray for the third place of the medal count, Chile dont have too much resources after the finish of rowing......Venezuela will still "fighting"

4 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

So far, my prediction about 15 gold medals for Brazil in gymnastics is going strong. 6 out of 9 possible gold medals until now, and we have a good chance to win all five gold medals tomorrow, plus all eight events in rhythmic gymnastics. But I'm sure someone will "amarelar" at some point (i.e., crumble under pressure), so I'll not keep my hopes too high.

Okay, but you have to admit we were pretty lucky today in Pommel Horse and Women's Vault. Even if we have bad moments tomorrow, we already had these lucky moments today.

55 minutos atrás, vinipereira disse:

Okay, but you have to admit we were pretty lucky today in Pommel Horse and Women's Vault. Even if we have bad moments tomorrow, we already had these lucky moments today.

And we also had bad moments in the all-around competition. Caio counted two falls (he would have won gold if he had fallen just once) and Flavia counted one (she would have won gold if she had not fallen). Also, Zanetti had to count one fall and failed to qualify on floor, and he would probably get a medal if he had qualified.

It's always hard to predict anything and 15 gold medals seem a lot, but on paper I knew we could realistically win 20 gold medals if we were absolutely lucky every day. This is still technically possible if we win 5 gold medals tomorrow + 8 gold medals in rhythmics + 1 gold medal on trampoline, but highly unlikely, of course.

My dream podium has become a reality on men's vault: Zanetti, Rostagno and Aguero. To be honest, I'd actually switch Luis Porto and Zanetti, but a gold medal is still a gold medal, so I'm okay with that. Rostagno and Aguero are two of my favorite gymnasts on vault, so I'm reeeeally happy they won a medal. Now I hope that Fuenmayor wins a medal as well, and it will be the perfect competition.