website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Anshu Malik and Sonam Malik who qualified for India at Asian qualifiers are 18 and 19 years old. 

Congrats! I'm happy for every young performer who makes it to such a high level of competition

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

22 minutes ago, MHSN said:

wow Ivanova is not going to forget that forever. she was leading 9-1 !!! :facepalm::yikes:

and what the hell the ref was doing ?! that was a pin for 30 seconds before he finally called it.

And that completes Mongolian Women’s team. 

16 minutes ago, Illya said:

Albert Ramazanovich Saritov (Russian: Альберт Рамазанович Саритов; born July 8, 1985) is a Russian-born Naturalized Romanian freestyle wrestler of Chechen descent. 2016 Olympics bronze medalist, bronze medalist World Wrestling Championships 2011 in Istanbul, Turkey. Ramzan Kadyrov & Adlan Varayev cup 2012 winner, Golden Grand Prix Ivan Yarygin 2011 runner-up and winner Ali Aliyev Memorial 2014. He is representing Mindiashvili wrestling academy.

Really? I didn't know that; thought Saritov is genuine Romanian name :thumbup:

I don't wanna argue with you, as obviously you're not the sharpest pencil in the box. Just wanna point out that McLaren report doesn't apply/can't produce legal actions to Russian-born athletes who represent other countries now.

If the lights light up exactly at the correct moment, he was definitely first, since his light went on first. Not sure if those lights are 100% accurate though?

1 minute ago, zob79 said:

Really? I didn't know that; thought Saritov is genuine Romanian name :thumbup:

I don't wanna argue with you, as obviously you're not the sharpest pencil in the box. Just wanna point out that McLaren report doesn't apply/can't produce legal actions to Russian-born athletes who represent other countries now.

You mean the Russian government isn’t facilitating the doping of Russian-born Romanian athletes? :O

1 minute ago, NearPup said:

You mean the Russian government isn’t facilitating the doping of Russian-born Romanian athletes? :O

I didn't have Saritov under observation for every second of his life to know if the Russian state inflicted doping upon him; I just pointed out the legal status of McLaren report.

I hope you're aware that Saritov had anti-doping tests at every major competition and they were all negative

15 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Well, it's up to :IRI now to stop :RUS in Sofia. 

yeah I just said that to a friend of mine :d ok the whole world failed. this is our turn to use the very last chance to stop the monster :lol:

but I wouldn't count on that. let's see if he even can reach the SF :p

actually this is the first time I don't feel nervous about an Olympic Qualifier in wrestling. That's David and Goliath  (Olympic Champion against a youngster)