website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

World and Olympic Champion Kim Hyeon-Woo is now disqualified. not making weight or simply not attending the weigh-in.

that makes the life a bit easier for Viktor Nemes

And this also ends the Korean Olympic curse for Tamás Lőrincz. :d

Infatic win for David Dimitrov in the last 10 seconds, but he looked completely gassed by the end. And this will be his only win, as Rasul Chunayev will destroy him in the 1/8.

Aleksandrov lost in the first match, like he has been doing for the last few years, surprise, surprise. Time to retire. Angelov and Mnatsakanian are the only bright sports, but i'm not holding my breath...

2 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

Wow, Datunashvili first vs IRI and (maybe) vs Chakvetadze. :lol:

and from what I saw so far he is favorite against both of them. Alizadeh sucks big time. beat Japan only 1-1 by pure luck.:facepalm: that was a huge mistake sending him here.

and in a fair world Chakvetadze should lose 3-3 to Sunil Kumar. that "step out" point could be 2pts and caution if he wasn't from Russia. he was dead tired near the end of the match.

26 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

She is doing an excellent job, unlike the man, who is constantly butchering stuff. Too bad i can't find out, who she is :d

pity I wanted to ask you for her number :d

and I don't think Dimitrov is hopeless against Chunayev. the dancing Azeri is not in a great shape. if Dimitrov survives his early storm he will have his chance later.