website statistics

Wrestling UWW World Olympic Games Qualifier 2021

Totallympics

13 minutes ago, MHSN said:

and from what I saw so far he is favorite against both of them. Alizadeh sucks big time. beat Japan only 1-1 by pure luck.:facepalm: that was a huge mistake sending him here.

and in a fair world Chakvetadze should lose 3-3 to Sunil Kumar. that "step out" point could be 2pts and caution if he wasn't from Russia. he was dead tired near the end of the match.

Your view is always welcomed and appreciated. :)

Havent seen Davit's fighths for a long time, but as you surely know, all Serbian fighters are rather hopeless against Russians. Its a long tradition.

Even Stefanek in his prime couldnt change that.

Zurabi is Georgian, same as Davit but his overall career wasnt as good as Davit's. So, i dont expect much if he would fight vs Chakvetadze.

Alizadeh is a mistery for me, wasnt convincing until now, but i am also always frightened of Iranian wrestlers. ;)

16 minutes ago, MHSN said:

pity I wanted to ask you for her number :d

and I don't think Dimitrov is hopeless against Chunayev. the dancing Azeri is not in a great shape. if Dimitrov survives his early storm he will have his chance later.

Nah, told you he has no chance, i know my guys :d Dimitrov doesn't have the experience or abilities to win a serious match. First above average wrestler he get and it's done. 

21 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

Nah, told you he has no chance, i know my guys :d Dimitrov doesn't have the experience or abilities to win a serious match. First above average wrestler he get and it's done. 

what's the reason of Bulgarian decline since 2004 in most of the sports?

15 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

what's the reason of Bulgarian decline since 2004 in most of the sports?

Where do i start :d Lack of development systems, small funding, very few good coaches, general disinterest in children to do sports. Majority of current children don't want to do sports, even for fun.. From the times i was at school (circa 2008-10 :d) we couldn't find a pitch to play football and now it's 10 times less children that i see playing outside.. 

Plus, you know in the 20th century there were different times. Communism was 95% a negative thing, but when it came to sports, coaches, staff, from every sport went to every school in every town and picked children to train. It was an honor to be selected then. Now it's the free market.

Well that's it. Angelov with another bust.. He shouldn't even have competed, but they all wanted to give him a proper farewell. AGAIN. He already screwed the previous tournament, but noooo he is senior captain. Both men's Freestyle and GR coaches teams should be fired after this Olympics debacle. Get fresh faces for Paris, it can hardly get worse.