website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

15 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

As expected, perpetrator is some lunatic leftard. :mad:

Who would guess that someone trying to assassinate someone is a lunatic... :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Who would guess that someone trying to assassinate someone is a lunatic... :p 

Lunatic leftard cant be separated, those two words are perfect match.

You should have focused more on the 2nd word. ;)

1 minute ago, ChandlerMne said:

Lunatic leftard cant be separated, those two words are perfect match.

You should have focused more on the 2nd word. ;)

Nah, because that somehow suggests the 'left' has lots of lunatics and the 'right' doesn't, but let's be fair: both sides have lots of lunatics who are very much willing to pull bullshit like this.

Anyhow, for now the more important thing is hoping that a democratically elected official survives the hit.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Nah, because that somehow suggests the 'left' has lots of lunatics and the 'right' doesn't, but let's be fair: both sides have lots of lunatics who are very much willing to pull bullshit like this.

Anyhow, for now the more important thing is hoping that a democratically elected official survives the hit.

I am not saying that 'right' doesnt have them but leftards are more willing to act.

I dont blame people on the left, i am blaming those radical leftist who just cant stand other opinion than their own and are ready for this despicable deed.

Yeah, i hope that Robert will survive and that this act wont happen in Europe ever again. 

6 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I am not saying that 'right' doesnt have them but leftards are more willing to act.

I dont blame people on the left, i am blaming those radical leftist who just cant stand other opinion than their own and are ready for this despicable deed.

Yeah, i hope that Robert will survive and that this act wont happen in Europe ever again. 

It goes always both way, radical people are ALWAYS dangerous. 

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

It goes always both way, radical people are ALWAYS dangerous. 

I agree, never said that 'right' isnt dangerous. Not at all.

I said that radical leftist are more willing to act. History proved me right more than once. 

Just to note, i am talking mainly about political shootings, not about political philosophy per se.

32 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Maybe, but in :NED it was leftists who killed Pim Fortuijn and Theo van Gogh.  And Geert Wilders is not having to life his life in extreme security because of the menace of Nigel Farage supporters. 

17 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

Maybe, but in :NED it was leftists who killed Pim Fortuijn and Theo van Gogh.  And Geert Wilders is not having to life his life in extreme security because of the menace of Nigel Farage supporters. 

Calling the Theo van Gogh murder a 'leftist murder' truly is a far, far reach :d 

25 minutes ago, ChandlerMne said:

I agree, never said that 'right' isnt dangerous. Not at all.

I said that radical leftist are more willing to act. History proved me right more than once. 

Just to note, i am talking mainly about political shootings, not about political philosophy per se.

From the polish view could be different = people from right closed to nationalistic groups. Some time just unstable people, sometimes "painters and artist".