Wanderer

9 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

China too ...

North Korea?

Iran?

Afghanistan?

UK?

Probably a long list ...

China no. He started the trade war and a potential cold war. We pray every single day for the coming 5 months that Biden would win. At least he's rational.:lol:

9 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Just saw on the news that Germany apparently is the 2nd biggest „donator“ with more than 200 million while China spends less than 100 million. This really surprised me, based on their influence I thought that China was spending much more (than Germany). Now I wonder how they got a criminal like Tedros elected?

Maybe by African votes? I am not sure, just a blind guess.

I have never seen anything like this in the United States since I’ve been alive. I honestly have no clue where the country goes from here. We don’t have strong leaders to guide us through this mess. I thought this would all die down, but it’s not happening. There are violent going down in almost every state tonight. I have no clue what tomorrow holds.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Police have shot one journalist with a rubber bullet in the eye in Minneapolis. The have arrested another journalist as well, after he identified himself as a journalist and asked the officers where they wanted him to go. The NYPD also took a break from beating the shit out of protestors to arrest two journalists as well.

I will not tolerate this type of behavior. I’m seriously considering protesting tomorrow.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

CNN is reporting that three people have been shot and one killed during a protest in Indianapolis today :cry:

22 minutes ago, dcro said:

Even the SF Mayor has had enough of this. "Go home!"

Yeah, common criminals are co-opting these protests. It’s what I said earlier. People gather for a peaceful protest, which lasts for an hour or two. The police in full riot/SWAT gear show up and everyone gets a little agitated. Those two groups go back and forth, and then these criminals move in an exploit the chaos.