website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News Road to Paris 2024

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

ooooh Look at that :lol:

Ex-France basketball player Emilie Gomis forced to quit Olympics role for criticizing Israel

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/sports/ex-france-basketball-player-emilie-gomis-forced-to-quit-olympics-role-for-criticizing-israel/3106488

I think the problem here is that the comments came after Hamas had slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped hundreds more but before Israel launched their murderous retribution.

28 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I think the problem here is that the comments came after Hamas had slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped hundreds more but before Israel launched their murderous retribution.

Millions of Palestinians have been slaughtered , kidnapped , killed , tortured in jails during 70 years in their own land 

9 minutes ago, bestmen said:

Millions of Palestinians have been slaughtered , kidnapped , killed , tortured in jails during 70 years in their own land 

I don't excuse the Israeli government for the evil they have done but I won't pretend Hamas are not evil too

25 minutes ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

For Olympic charter, Israel, Palestine, Iran would be out of Paris. But Bach still sleeping.

if you look at the Olympic Charter, more than 50% of Countries should be out of any competition, starting with :USA:GBR and most of the :EUU idiots :pope:

36 minutes ago, phelps said:

if you look at the Olympic Charter, more than 50% of Countries should be out of any competition, starting with :USA:GBR and most of the :EUU idiots :pope:

:ITA should also be included in that group for their treatment of migrants in the Mediterranean...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

15 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:ITA should also be included in that group for their treatment of migrants in the Mediterranean...

no one asketo to him to come in Italy, they simply have to respect laws. And, near secure port is not in Italy. From Libya, is Malta or Greece. 

45 minutes ago, Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo said:

no one asketo to him to come in Italy, they simply have to respect laws. And, near secure port is not in Italy. From Libya, is Malta or Greece. 

Giovanni, we know from years. But this sentence is disgusting.

7 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Giovanni, we know from years. But this sentence is disgusting.

My bad english don t permit me to keep.a discussion on that here, but respect laws is disgusting? Every country has laws on immigrations. Australia shot to all ships in her sea. Spain have two cities in Africa, Ceita and Mejia, with a Wall and shot to everyone try to climb it. 

And, what is the solutiom,  transfer all africans in Italy? Disgusting is who gain from.this situation. 

Edited by Giovanni Gianni Cattaneo