website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2021

Totallympics

28 minutes ago, intoronto said:

Better to struggle here than Olympics 

Exactly my thoughts about Anna Korakaki's recent struggles. Shooting is such an unpredictable sport, often with random results. It's very difficult to win medals consistently so better to struggle at World Cup events than in the Olympics.

25m Rapid Fire Pistol Mixed Team Event

Gold: :GER Germany #2

Silver: :RUS Russia #1

Bronze: :GER Germany #1

women's Trap

Gold: :ITA Silvana Stanco

Silver: :ITA Jessica Rossi

Bronze: :SVK Jana Spotakova

men's Trap

Gold: :ITA Mauro De Filippis

Silver: :GRE Ioannis Chatzitsakiroglu

Bronze: :CRO Giovanni Cernogoraz

finally! after a nightmerish period (quite a long one), Silvana Stanco is back to her best shape...

and Mauro De Filippis in the end won a world cup event...

so, all this means that maybe our mixed trap team might finally work also without Jessica Rossi, who notoriously doesn't want to shoot together with her former husband De Filippis anymore...

it took quite a while, but there's a chance that we paced everything well to be at our best just when it really matters ('cause Rio 2016 will be very difficult to match)...:fingers:

Too bad Chatzitsakiroglou won't be in Tokyo but this is a very good result for him. Only 21 years old so he has a bright future. 

I never even heard of him until a few weeks ago when he got 5th at the European Championships, so it seems like he's done really well lately.

53 minutes ago, phelps said:

finally! after a nightmerish period (quite a long one), Silvana Stanco is back to her best shape...

and Mauro De Filippis in the end won a world cup event...

so, all this means that maybe our mixed trap team might finally work also without Jessica Rossi, who notoriously doesn't want to shoot together with her former husband De Filippis anymore...

it took quite a while, but there's a chance that we paced everything well to be at our best just when it really matters ('cause Rio 2016 will be very difficult to match)...:fingers:

CONI said that Rossi-De Filippis and Stanco-Fabbrizi will be italian mixed team friday.

I think Rossi-De Filippis will be italian mixed team in Tokyo

11 hours ago, Robertino said:

CONI said that Rossi-De Filippis and Stanco-Fabbrizi will be italian mixed team friday.

I think Rossi-De Filippis will be italian mixed team in Tokyo

how to waste a big medal chance...

with those 2 paired, if something could go wrong, surely it will go worse...

I hope to be wrong, but I don't think it's a savior idea to put their personal problems into the Olympic squad by forcing them to make a team...