website statistics

Wrestling UWW European Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

if I had to predict the entire bracket of 57kg, I could get a 100 out of 100 :d 

not even a minor surprise here and the quotas go to Rezazade (AZE) and the Russian mercenary of Belarus Tyutrin

wrestling can be weird sometimes, IMO Dzebisashvili was maybe the worst wrestler of that half bracket but he somehow managed to win matches, beating Arushanian by a last second takedown and then Sacultan 1-1 only by passivity cautions. 

interesting that while other Georgian wrestlers are losing , he won the quota as the worst member of the team :d

and in the 2nd semifinal, Haji Aliyev had a heroic comeback in the 2nd period to beat the mercenary Russian of Albania :yes I was expecting him to win the quota but he suffered a lot and could lose in the QF and in the SF too. but winning close matches is what you expect from an experienced wrestler like him.

Kadimagomedov won the battle of Russian mercenaries to win the 2nd quota. this guy is very dangerous even when he is not in a good shape like today. 

so far, so good for Azerbaijan and Belarus

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

Kadimagomedov won the battle of Russian mercenaries to win the 2nd quota. this guy is very dangerous even when he is not in a good shape like today. 

so far, so good for Azerbaijan and Belarus

That is enough for Azerbaijan )