website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2023

51 minutes ago, Belle said:

Hi I have made my first listen of all the songs except for Slovakia. It just loading and loading. Nothing happens. Is there another video?  I can’t continue before this is fixed. 

@Olympian1010 @hckošice

:(

Which one is not working the clip or the lyrics video

On 10/9/2023 at 8:35 AM, Olympian1010 said:

I’m waiting to hear back from one jury, but the entries process should be considered closed.

You can find a playlist of the confirmed entries here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtTmXa__n29TubuaDNH0_LULajuPzVUi4&si=pblgNS08n_PiV6gK

Voting will likely be opened on Wednesday, instead of Tuesday. There will be an announcement in due course if that is the case.

Can you share the link in first page?

I’ve got 1 1/2 hours to finalize votes, and 24 songs left in contention :surprise:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

My votes have been cast with five minutes to spare. The voting window can now be considered open for all other juries.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Once again, my top 3 was an easy one, and i knew a song would be my 12 from the moment I started listen to it.

But I have to say, this is one of my favorite editions ever! The average song quality is really good (for my musical taste of course) 😁