website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

4 hours ago, Vic Liu said:

Yes. Amazing result. China did a good job but Korea is just amazing tonight.

BTW just in case some of you guys don't know before, :KOR male Asian Games champions and Olympic Games medalists will be exempt from compulsory military service about 2 years. So basically :KOR male athletes may be more motivated than other countries.

It’s how Son Heung-min and Shin-Soo Choo avoided military service!

The Philippine women’s 3x3 basketball team had to pull out of the Games after they were able to find only two players for the team. The head coach had submitted a list of thirteen players to the organising committee but only two agreed to play for the team. An attempt to replace the two players was rejected by the organising committee. :(

2 hours ago, PHI2019 said:

Two bronze medals to be awarded in todays 10m Air Rifle Mixed Team event. 

Because shooting doesn’t award enough medals as it is :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I really appreciate that this morning isn’t too heavy with medals. It’s giving me time to catch up on finals I missed yesterday :d

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

It takes four tiebreakers, but :KOR leave with the bronze. A definite candidate for moment of the Games. I’ve never seen anything like that in shooting :jawdrop: