website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

On 9/19/2023 at 8:10 PM, Olympian1010 said:

Kim/Bae :KOR have taken losses to pairs from :OMA:TLS. I assume they aren’t favorites, but still, it’s not everyday that Timor-Leste beats the Republic of Korea in sports.

Lee/Jeon :KOR took a loss to Law/Leong :MAC this morning. Another result that isn’t too common.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Anyone know of there is an international streaming? 

I don’t think there will be any. Maybe try your luck after the opening.

Unless you’re alright watching events from links that can be opened at VLC player

7 hours ago, Shravan Kumar said:

Pakistan Go through as match abondoned.

Yeah, I’m not sure cricket is “Olympics-ready” if this is the kind of result that can happen. Indonesia did the footwork winning their preliminary match and then were automatically bounced by a weather cancellation. Not a great look for the sport, in my opinion.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

I don’t think there will be any. Maybe try your luck after the opening.

The Olympic Channel isn’t showing anything scheduled for this weekend :(

The ILCA and 49er classes appear to be the most open/competitive after the first day of races in sailing. I don’t believe the sport is being produced by the HB, so we all get to follow it through the results website for once :p

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

Yeah, I’m not sure cricket is “Olympics-ready” if this is the kind of result that can happen. Indonesia did the footwork winning their preliminary match and then were automatically bounced by a weather cancellation. Not a great look for the sport, in my opinion.

Yeah it looks pretty bad. I'm not sure what the weather looks like in the coming days, but there's a rest day they could play or even have three matches in one day (8am, 1pm, 6pm start times).

As mentioned before, cricket does need two venues if it ever joins the Olympics to avoid this situation (unless we have something like 6-team tournaments).