website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Coronavirus Pandemic

hckošice

Oh boy, first confirmed case in California. Sounds like they think he got it while in the state, so RIP. 

It’s already turned into a scandal, since the CDC denied UC Davis’s first request to test for Covid-19. He tested positive a few days later.

Really hoping it hasn’t spread at this point, but at this point it’s inevitable the disease will make to most countries. I just hope the qualifier doesn’t get canceled.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Inserting oil-drenched cotton balls into one's anus doesn't work very well :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutes ago, dcro said:

South Korea is almost getting more new cases per day than China.

I find that extremely difficult to believe...

Not 'almost' anymore: today they've announced - for the first time - more new cases than China.

One can probably take the Chinese numbers with an entire mine of salt, but alright.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Portuguese media are getting desperate and extremely frustrated, as lots of nations have already a Coronavirus case in their countries, even in Spain or Brazil, and nothing appears to happen in Portugal.

Every day they came up with more possible cases that ended up as negative, which makes our media very sad :lol:

Maybe Pastel de Nata (portuguese typical pastry that we ate regularly) works as natural repellent of the virus? :lol:

28 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

It would be interesting to know the positive tests / total tests  ratio per country in Europe but apparently no one has collected the data in one place...

Sounds like 64 tests in Denmark, but I guess that'll get a lot higher.