website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2020

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Random fact: Very long songs (5:30+) generally tend to receive a lot of points, although they could just represent an outlier, since not that many lengthy songs have been entered in the past...

Between the songs of the normal length, those with the duration of 3:30 through 4:00 minutes tend to receive the most points on average...

Length PPJS.png

Are you giving me the green light on the 7 minute FOJE song that I shared yesterday?

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

Random fact: Very long songs (5:30+) generally tend to receive a lot of points, although they could just represent an outlier, since not that many lengthy songs have been entered in the past...

Between the songs of the normal length, those with the duration of 3:30 through 4:00 minutes tend to receive the most points on average...

Length PPJS.png

unimpressed bob dylan GIF

22 minutes ago, Agger said:

So how do you like tangerines?

Wow, I was thinking about the same exact question! :yikes:

I'm starting to be a bit worried that we are slowly becoming the same type of juror. It's not healthy for a good jurorship if two jurors become almost the same. 

I think it would be best for both of us if we start seeing other national juries...

Spoiler

You're damn right it's me! - GIFs - Imgur

23 minutes ago, dcro said:

Length PPJS.png

inb4 the UK submits Tubular Bells for the next Open contest. 

22 minutes ago, Wumo said:

Wow, I was thinking about the same exact question! :yikes:

I'm starting to be a bit worried that we are slowly becoming the same type of juror. It's not healthy for a good jurorship if two jurors become almost the same. 

I think it would be best for both of us if we start seeing other national juries...

Reveal hidden contents

Nah. You've just been assimilated! ;)

1 minute ago, rybak said:

And I already selected a song, let's make another contest in two weeks :lol: 

I'm sure @OlympicIRL will have a say about it soon and maybe an open voting to host it or not. If it's at the time of July during old Olympic dates, by mid  May song registration should open :p

13 minut temu, Fly_like_a_don napisał:

I'm sure @OlympicIRL will have a say about it soon and maybe an open voting to host it or not. If it's at the time of July during old Olympic dates, by mid  May song registration should open :p

I have selected an "old" song for Annual contest, if there will be an contest in July there will be probably an themed contest, something special, as it were saying in discussion thread, of course we don't know any rules for this event, so, I'm not sure if this song will be eligible :p