Totallympics

7 minutes ago, phelps said:

do you mean...TARTARE!? :lol: :rofl:

meat...

Tartarre.jpg

or fisch (tuna)?

Tartarre-di-tonno-su-tortino-di-patate-s

The fish ofc :d

In Lindholm’s home debut as a Canuck, he scores twice as my Vancouver Canucks defeat the Detroit Red Wings 4-1, improving to 37-12-6 on the season! First team in the NHL to 80 points! Sweet sweet revenge, after blowing a 3-1 third period lead against them on Saturday (we were also up 3-1 heading into the third period today, but a different outcome)

Player of the game, Thatcher Demko with 27/28 saves. :yes

For some added context, Walman hit the griddy after scoring the OT winner on Saturday. 

and Slaf did it. His first record in NHL (well, in Montreal history to be precise, but still...) Well done Juraj :d

Very first Habs teenager to have a point streak in 7 consecutive NHL games in all more than 100 years Montreal Canadiens history. Nice. Kid, well done !

HC Košice have fans everywhere :d

A girl with :SVK flag and HC Košice banner (which is also Slafkovský hometown team. Yep, we are blessed :)) left the Bell Centre with a puck from Slaf. Classy kid ! :d

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights, I hate the Vegas Golden Knights

• 3 weeks later...

Going to my first ever NHL game today, as my Vancouver Canucks take on the Los Angeles Kings! :cheer::yes

Fingers crossed the Canucks can clinch their spot in the playoffs. 

I’ll share some pictures when I get back ;)

Edited by Josh

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Going to my first ever NHL game today, as my Vancouver Canucks take on the Los Angeles Kings! :cheer::yes

Fingers crossed the Canucks can clinch their spot in the playoffs. 

I’ll share some pictures when I get back ;)

Have fun! :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Going to my first ever NHL game today! :cheer::yes

Fingers crossed the Canucks can clinch their spot in the playoffs today. 

I’ll share some pictures when I get back :d

I'm sure it's gonna be a wonderful experience! enjoy!

(I'm a bit envious...the NHL "in place" is the one of the two big Hockey events I'm still missing in my life -the other, of course, are the Olympics, but I hope to make up for that in less than 2 years :d)

p.s. 

Fingers crossed the Canucks can clinch their spot in the playoffs today

or maybe not :p

go Kings, go! :cheer: