website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

21 minutes ago, owenp_23 said:

This is hilarious. How are Californians and North Dakotans saying the same the thing about winter. I live in a tundra!?!?

I live in Florida. We don't know what snow is

8 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

We’ve had very similar weather patterns this year. California is actually supposed to get even more snow and rain next week. 

Southern Californians aren’t used to real winter, so it’s really been a wake up call this year. Rainy days week after week, and sweatshirt weather day after day. My town even got a little bit of snow in late February :d

Is it -16 with wind chill tho?

6 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

No there is no trick. I knew the last session was going to be hell for a sentimental song like Cian’s :d 

I actually thought the 3rd session might be ok for us but 2 points total shows how hard the next session will be :d 

Tough contest for us veterans :lol: 

Are you enjoying the Snack Break? As a suggestion, let me introduce you a typical Spanish sweet that is usually cooked from Carnival to Easter:

Do you want Torrijas?

Torrijas are a traditional Spanish dessert that is typically made during the Easter season. They are similar to French toast in that they are made from slices of bread that are soaked in milk, egg, and sugar, then fried in olive oil or butter until golden brown. However, Torrijas are typically flavored with cinnamon, orange zest, and sometimes sweet wine, which gives them a unique flavor.

After frying, the Torrijas are typically served warm, and can be topped with a variety of toppings such as honey, syrup, or even whipped cream. While Torrijas are traditionally eaten during Easter, they are a popular dessert throughout Spain and can be found in many Spanish bakeries and restaurants throughout the year.

123px-Juan_Gris_-_Glass_of_Beer_and_Play

14 minutes ago, Cobi said:

Are you enjoying the Snack Break? As a suggestion, let me introduce you a typical Spanish sweet that is usually cooked from Carnival to Easter:

Do you want Torrijas?

They are also an Easter dish here in Mexico. You made me crave for some and still just noon.