website statistics

Totallympics Annual International Song Contest 2023

3 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Btw @Cobi I just remembered while listening to it in the radio while leaving Spain: one of this days you should share Chambao in a TISC, they’re really good!

I have them in my list of potential candidates for the Open Edition :d. I have not thought about my entry for this year, but they will appear sooner or later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Cobi in honor of this years TISC i went for a full spanish trip this past two weeks, crossing all 15 regions (excluding the islands of course)

This was my journey, all by train (and bus sometimes), from and back to Amsterdam :d

350095110_611435260921980_74272288483685

The contrast between regions (landscape, house architecture, spanish accents or actually different languages) is incredible in Spain. I loved all regions but i must say i have a special place in my heart for Extremadura, Aragon, Euskadi and Galicia.

And a very interesting fun fact to whoever wants to visit Spain outside the typical Madrid+Barcelona trip: every single province capital of spain (except one) is directly connected by train to Madrid!

4 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

@Cobi in honor of this years TISC i went for a full spanish trip this past two weeks, crossing all 15 regions (excluding the islands of course)

This was my journey, all by train (and bus sometimes), from and back to Amsterdam :d

350095110_611435260921980_74272288483685

The contrast between regions (landscape, house architecture, spanish accents or actually different languages) is incredible in Spain. I loved all regions but i must say i have a special place in my heart for Extremadura, Aragon, Euskadi and Galicia.

And a very interesting fun fact to whoever wants to visit Spain outside the typical Madrid+Barcelona trip: every single province capital of spain (except one) is directly connected by train to Madrid!

That seems a very nice trip! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think that Extremadura is one of the hidden gems of Spain. It doesn't have nearly as many visitors as Andalucía or Catalunya (probably because it doesn't have a coast) but it has amazing landscapes and historic cities from Roman and Medieval times.