website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

12 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

I think that’s the key wording here. Both groups get a set of five boulders. 

:d:d Funnily enough, I took the "Single course" bit as the key wording but reading more of the rules suggests you are probably right. The routes can be different,  they just need to have similar difficulty and character.

On 8/2/2023 at 11:40 PM, hckošice said:

Looking forward to see how our supertalented Martina Buršíková will do here at her first careers seniors world championship.

It looks like Bursikova did a pretty good job - just a shame she couldn't get the zone on the third boulder. 

and she did it :hyper: at 16, in her WCh debut, she is in the semifinals ! Already Best ever result for :SVK  Sport climbing :d

way to go Martina ! step by step girl, maybe she really can bring us in this to the Olympics in LA ! because based on this season, only the sky will be her limit in the future it looks :)

Edited by hckošice

27 minutes ago, Rafa Maciel said:

Men's Boulder semi-finals are being shown on the IFSC YouTube channel. It may be geo-blocked though. Set VPN to Japan and it seems to work.

Everything outside Europe or South-America is fine. I think it is also on Discovery+.

As track cycling made me feel Canadian already, today I'm from Canada to watch these.

Edited by AsensioWillemsen

28 minutes ago, De_Gambassi said:

How many qualify for the final ?

6 in boulder, 8 in lead

so far, the top 3 I think are safe into the final, then it's an open fight between Uznik and Ondra (among those who have already completed their effort) and those who can still get 3 tops

Jenft I fear won't be able to keep his current 6th place