website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

18 hours ago, Dragon said:

It was offside though, the Ecuador player in the middle was beyond the keeper and only had one defender in front of him...

It is called offside when the ball it's kicked by the player who give the pass not when the striker touch the ball.  When the ball was kicked the Ecuadorian striker was onside.

So the whole OneLove armband saga will end with players not wearing them, because FIFA said they'll get a yellow for it. Whatever you think about the OneLove-thing, it's great to see Qatar's money being used to influence the actual games :p:lol: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

:ECU fans have made it clear what they think about the idiotic Qatari alcohol ban on the stadiums

queremos cerveza ! queremos cerveza ! 

...We want Beer ! :d

5 minutes ago, hckošice said:

:ECU fans have made it clear what they think about the idiotic Qatari alcohol ban on the stadiums

queremos cerveza ! queremos cerveza ! 

...We want Beer ! :d

To be fair, the beer and other alcohol are still allowed... in the VIP sections.

You know, in the true spirit of Qatari equality. :p

#banbestmen

35 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

So the whole OneLove armband saga will end with players not wearing them, because FIFA said they'll get a yellow for it. Whatever you think about the OneLove-thing, it's great to see Qatar's money being used to influence the actual games :p:lol: 

I found funny the sequence of events:

• Some weeks before world cup - Hey guys, we're not homophobic, but just let's focus on football
  • Few days before world cup - Hey guys, it's FIFA again. You want to wear armband, ok, i propose some alternatives that do not offend the homophobic hosts, like "footballUnitesTheWorld", "saveThePlanet" or any other crap like that.
  • One day before world cup - Ok, either you not wear those rainbow things or you're getting a yellow card!!!!

I wonder if they still decided to wear it how would it work. Never focus the camera on the captain? Showing the armband painted in black, as censored? :mumble:

just saw the starting 11. we knew Queiroz always loves to surprise everybody with his starting lineup but this one is something else. if I had to guess I would name only 3 or 4 of these 11 guys to start.

I don't know, maybe he has a secret plan :d

35 minutes ago, MHSN said:

just saw the starting 11. we knew Queiroz always loves to surprise everybody with his starting lineup but this one is something else. if I had to guess I would name only 3 or 4 of these 11 guys to start.

I don't know, maybe he has a secret plan :d

i'm afraid he wants to embrace federation , this guy is sometimes crazy