website statistics

Cross-Country Skiing at the Nordic Skiing FIS World Championships 2019

Totallympics

This might sound naughty even though I don't mean it in that way but...I think I preferred when Johaug was banned. :whistle:

At least Boe in biathlon is prone to some nice shooting catastrophes.

But, some action for the second place is coming up, third group almost caught the second one.

Edited by Kirkpatrick

Looks like we can have a great future with Frida Karlsson (19 years) and Ebba Andersson in the distance and Sundling, Nilsson and Dahlqvist in the sprint, despite crashes and sickness so far this championship :d

Edited by Swewi

Johaug's make up is running out because of her tears. Quick, someone give her some lipstick.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Don´t really like how swedish commentators defend Johaug all the time. Never trusted her story, especially when we know she was not tested for a few months before that failed drug test, and when we know Norway give healthy skiiers astma medication. 

Edited by Swewi