website statistics

Russia-Ukraine Crisis Consequences in Sports

Totallympics

1 minute ago, Orangehair43 said:

It be a full on boycott I suspect. Will be a way for the British Goverment to show its strength. 

Do you actually believe a struggling government would risk the wrath of the “great British sporting public” over this? What world do you live in?

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

It be a full on boycott I suspect. Will be a way for the British Goverment to show its strength. 

Not showing up to a sports event is strength for the Brits now ? Wow, the British empire has fallen

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I ain't thought about BLRUS here. I thought about China.

Whether or not that's worse than Saudi Arabia is up for debate I'd guess, but yeah, that would not be great neither.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Alright. Which reminds me, almost 2024, meaning the vacation system for next year will open up at work, so it's almost time to register three weeks of Olympics vacation :cheer: 

I have my olympic vacation already secured!!!! HA!

7 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

Landsbergis - this is HIS son, right? @Biathlonfan

His Granddad isn't exactly liked nowadays anyway,He is probably even less so.He's literally a walking joke to everyone,including the president,who has mocked him like ten million times now,he's irreverent,the end.

Edited by Biathlonfan

OK, let's clarify today's facts.

Who made this decision today? What kind of board? Is it just a recommendation or is it biding?

Btw, they knew it's not good decision, that's why they spread the news on Friday afternoon, an oldschool trick...

2 minutes ago, rafalgorka said:

I have my olympic vacation already secured!!!! HA!

Oh mine is definitely not going to be a problem neither :d It's just an administrative thing, the system isn't open yet or something, but that'll be solved within a few weeks :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!