website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2021 - 2022

Totallympics

Team :SVK for Stage 3 in Hochfilzen (sprints, Pursuits and Relays)

M

5 Guys are nominated, but only 3 can start in the Sprint (It will be decided at last on Thursday) for the Relay the 4 guys will be announced after the Sprint

Spoiler
clovek ikonkaSlováci v 3. kole SP v Hochfilzene
hasilla_120.png   sima_120.png   bartko_120.png   baloga_120.png   sklenarik_120.png

W

It is still not clear if Ivona will be fit already for the Sprint, if not we will try to save her as much as possible at least for the relay, (considering the very bad situation, we will have to start in at any cost now)

Spoiler
fialkova_p_130.png   fialkova_i_130.png   remenova_m_130.png   remenova_z_130.png

On 12/5/2021 at 6:34 PM, Werloc said:

Strolia is slowly becoming the biathlete that I always wanted to have as a fan.

Managed to get into points in all 4 races and three different disciplines.

Is at the moment 21st overall biathlete, I know it's early days, but really no Lithuanian has ever been up there.

Would be awesome if he somehow gave Lithuania the very first male top 10.

Best ever result was 8th place by Diana Rasimovičiūtė in 2011/12 Oberhof Sprint. 

Strolia already had two opportunities to be in top 10 this year if he missed 1 less. 

This one aged well :p

Vytautas Strolia is going to finish in the highest position of Lithuanian male biathlon ever. It's going to be 11th place and this time it's a freakin' +0.1 off of a historical top 10 performance :d

Well, I'll take what I can get. With the way it's going, he has a good chance to become the third Lithuanian ever to qualify to a mass start, but the first one ever to qualify with top25 world cup points and not the +5 additional spots like Diana Rasimovičiūtė, or in Olympics/World Championships like Tomas Kaukėnas. 

EDIT: Scratch that crap, Nawrath came out of nowhere :DDDD Anyways, it's a historical 12th place, which is still the highest position in Lithuanian male biathlon ever. :d