website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

hace 2 horas, bestmen said:

and  copa america, the yesterday results ??:whistle:

One more comment like this and we'll have to discuss a ban for you from prediction contests for the rest of the year.  

When I maked my last bets in Copa America Prediction sounded a bit unfair the multiplier of 2.5 in third place decision.

Let us agree that in football the third place game is usually open and uncompetitive, then it ends up being more luck than some "ability" to predict the result with the chance of losing a lot of points and positions.

I know that for now there's no viability to change, since the regulation was set in advance. But I think it would be interesting to hear opinions about it for the next predictions.

Medal Matches Picks Count

TEAM 1 DRAW TEAM 2 TOTAL
:USA  11 0 22 :COL  33
:ARG  28 0 5 :CHI  33

Guys also remember we need more suggestions for the Olympic Bet Contest. 5 days left until the selection window closes (July 1st). We need some more, if there are not enough for us to have a good pool to choose from, I will have to make some myself. In particular we are lacking suggestions for the "Sporting rivalries and medals" category, and among sports for Athletics, Swimming and Cycling (Track and Road). I will allow an extra 10 suggestions for those who have already made some before.