website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

3 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

It could be, but honestly, I don't remember CAC graphics very well.

They're not ultra similar, but there’s obviously served as some inspiration for these games.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@hckosice :ECU took a 12KG lead into the clean and jerk in the men’s 109KG, but their lifter came in a little low, and is most definitely extremely injured and in pain.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

11 minutes ago, mrv86 said:

@Olympian1010 tomorrow's last two events in weightlifting also have 5 competitors each. Let's see what they will do in case only one finish the competition.

It’s 6 and 5 I believe. There was an event with 16! 16! Today

I’ve just seen something I’ve never seen before in weightlifting. Venezuela has a shaky clean and jerk (looked legal to me), but there was debate amongst the judges and they made him hold it for a long time. He dropped the bar and yelled, and I mean yelled, right in the face of the center judge. He then cussed and throw his lifting belt. Odd display.

And now he’s come out when it’s not his turn in protest and has just left the stage. What a mess! I’ve never seen this in my life! And now he’s back. What the hell is happening!

They given him no lift on a good lift! Holy shit, what is happening. This could be one of the biggest scandals of the games.