website statistics

Pan American Games 2019

vinipereira

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

I really do not understand how and why they give two bronzes in poomsae.

I think it's to match the Kyorugi events. But it's really ridiculous considering: 1- they basically give a bronze medal for the 4th best athlete; 2- there are only 6 entries in each Poomsae event, so more than half win a medal.

6 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

I just wanted to watch the cycling. :dunno:

Only Track Cycling will be broadcast

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 minute ago, vinipereira said:

I think it's to match the Kyorugi events. But it's really ridiculous considering: 1- they basically give a bronze medal for the 4th best athlete; 2- there are only 6 entries in each Poomsae event, so more than half win a medal.

Well awarded three medals in an event with five lifters, with only 4 completing the event, in Weightlifting yesterday. It could be worse.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

hace 2 minutos, vinipereira dijo:

Real answer: they just want to pump Peru's medal numbers. It's probably the reason we have poomsae at all. I hope it's discontinued in 2023.