website statistics

Athletics at the European Championships 2022

Totallympics

Alfons Juck during Tolj attempt speaking about her coach Varga who moved to Croatia, received Croatian citizenship just to train her...

Listening to this guy is a pure pleasure, he is really an Athletics super-nerd, he must know everything from the backstages of this sport. In opposite to others atrocious commentators, I just love this guy, watching Athletics with him is an endless well of information

4 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Alfons Juck during Tolj attempt speaking about her coach Varga who moved to Croatia, received Croatian citizenship just to train her...

Listening to this guy is a pure pleasure, he is really an Athletics super-nerd, he must know everything from the backstages of this sport. In opposite to others atrocious commentators, I just love this guy, watching Athletics with him is an endless well of information

I am afraid he is wrong here. Varga switched to Croatia to compete at the Olympics and World Championships for us (basically after testing positive for steroids..).

Tolj was 9 year old at the time. People don't switch nationalities just to train 9 year olds. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I am afraid he is wrong here. Varga switched to Croatia to compete at the Olympics and World Championships for us (basically after testing positive for steroids..).

Tolj was 9 year old at the time. People don't switch nationalities just to train 9 year olds. :p

maybe I did not understand correctly, he speak so much that it is hard to remember everything correctly :d But overall he is very well informed for sure