Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
hckosice

Which are your most memorable Sports moments of 2017?

IoNuTzZ    12

Definetly the worst moment of the year ...

• Like 1

DaniSRB    472

90kg of European and World Judo championship when we managed to win medal after many times (and not any but gold :D)

• Like 1

phelps    352

definitely Federica Pellegrini's triumph over "the monster" Katie Ledecky in the 200m Freestyle at the Swimming Worlds...the only flash of light in the darkest and most difficult and depressing days of my life...

https://video-it.eurosport.com/nuoto/mondiali-di-nuoto/2017/video-il-video-dell-impresa-di-federica-pellegrini-oro-mondiale-nei-200-sl_vid993471/video.shtml

@hckosice

you know that your choice's hurting me so, soooo much!!!??? :cry::cry::cry::facepalm:

hckosice    1,562
2 hours ago, phelps said:

definitely Federica Pellegrini's triumph over "the monster" Katie Ledecky in the 200m Freestyle at the Swimming Worlds...the only flash of light in the darkest and most difficult and depressing days of my life...

https://video-it.eurosport.com/nuoto/mondiali-di-nuoto/2017/video-il-video-dell-impresa-di-federica-pellegrini-oro-mondiale-nei-200-sl_vid993471/video.shtml

@hckosice

you know that your choice's hurting me so, soooo much!!!??? :cry::cry::cry::facepalm:

I´m really sorry for your pain :(

but well, if we don´t count Sagan´s 3rd consecutive World title, this is still the most memorable moment from last year, because I had it literally in my mind throughout the whole year :d