Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Sign in to follow this  
heywoodu

Darts Discussion Thread

Suneet    16
17 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Apparently I was mistaken, the final which I referred to (D16 and throwing away the last dart in his hand) was in 1999 :d 

One year later he got knocked out in the first round and I remember him seeing the camera and shouting "I'm nothing but a loser!!" :lol:

Typical Barneveld and the typical thing why I don't like him that much :p 

Yes I thought so cause there was a double 8 and no double 16 in the end :p

Suneet    16
8 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I'm not sure where to find a live stream since I'm watching it on tv, but I totally forgot to tell you the darts has started for today :p 

Hong Kong vs Ireland at the moment, a very close match :) 

Spain did give England a tough fight! :yikes:

heywoodu    1,109
3 hours ago, Suneet said:

Spain did give England a tough fight! :yikes:

As expected :cool:

Alcinas and Reyes are two players who play together a lot and especially Reyes has had some very good results (remember him beating Wes Newton at the World Champs a while back) :) 

OlympicIRL    501

What a match between Netherlands and Australia, this is why darts is amazing! Both teams threatening a "team 9-dart leg" also. Great to see Whitlock playing a bit better again, he's been in poor form these last few seasons.

Anderson was fantastic too. Bring on the semis :)

Gianlu33    374
10 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

What a match between Netherlands and Australia, this is why darts is amazing! Both teams threatening a "team 9-dart leg" also. Great to see Whitlock playing a bit better again, he's been in poor form these last few seasons.

Anderson was fantastic too. Bring on the semis :)

We have a livestream? In Italy we have the live coverage only for final and semifinals..

OlympicIRL    501
13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

We have a livestream? In Italy we have the live coverage only for final and semifinals..

Sorry buddy, I am watching it on Sky Sports... I'm not aware of a live stream. I'm glad you will at least see the semis and final.... the Belgium v Netherlands clash could be a great one. Though it will be hard to top that Australia v Netherlands game for excitement.

OlympicIRL    501

Magnificent 11-darter from Barney to tie it up at 1-1. Match will be alive until after the doubles match :)

Suneet    16
17 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Great performance by Taylor to defeat MVG... England 1-0 up.

Barney gets it back to level. Game on! :cool: