website statistics

Men's Baseball WBSC Final Olympic Games Qualification Tournament 2021

Totallympics

1 hour ago, Maxim Fastovsky said:

Any word of how the groups will work? first time i have actual investment in a team tournament (hard to be invested in american teams when there are so many of them)

good luck (if the Surfing World Games format was complicated, this is even worse :yikes:)...:lol:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.wbsc.org/upload/a1fcfd30-458b-c126-56f2-c7f0453fd9fa.pdf

Just now, phelps said:

Which means you have to be 1st, 2nd or 3rd in your group (of 3) to have a chance of gold after the group stage :) 

Lose everything as a warmup and still win gold :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Well, I love this format. Something quite unique, and honestly, more than fair. ;)

I don't think it's fair when you're still in for the gold medal after losing all of your preliminary stage games...

they could at least have kept the 3rd ranked teams in the group stage only in the hunt for bronze and not putting them back in the race for gold...

ps not to mention the fact that a 6-team tournament is a shame...:facepalm:

35 minutes ago, phelps said:

good luck (if the Surfing World Games format was complicated, this is even worse :yikes:)...:lol:

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/static.wbsc.org/upload/a1fcfd30-458b-c126-56f2-c7f0453fd9fa.pdf

I meant about how the 2 groups will be decided.   Draw or ranking based