website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Tripartite Invitations Tracker

6 minutes ago, intoronto said:

When New Zealand declines the mens spot... does it get awarded to :SRI or :POL? And if it's :SRI can another tripartie country request a spot?

It should be searching for another Oceanian athlete, but since there is currently no more eligible Oceanian athletes it will be awarded to :POL 

well but actually with the Jelle Maas retirement situation (as I written above), it will be used to secure :TUR quota instead

13 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

I see Iranian girl Aghaei is currently #3 reserve. but actually #2 because the Egyptian girl is also qualified in doubles events. is there any chance 2 players withdraw ? sounds a bit unlikely. Aghaei herself was injured for something like 1.5 years and had two surgeries .

I know Marin is injured (unfortunately) but she will be replaced by another Spanish girl

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I see Iranian girl Aghaei is currently #3 reserve. but actually #2 because the Egyptian girl is also qualified in doubles events. is there any chance 2 players withdraw ? sounds a bit unlikely. Aghaei herself was injured for something like 1.5 years and had two surgeries .

I know Marin is injured (unfortunately) but she will be replaced by another Spanish girl

As far as I know, the Dutch WS isn’t going due to the super strict standard by the NOC..

5 hours ago, intoronto said:

You can't qualify more than one if your not in the top 16, so no. If the IOC waited to reallocate the spots, :SRI would get :NZL and another tripartie would have gotten a spot, and I know for sure :GUY had asked for one. SO basically :GUY (and other tripartie countries) are SOL

Looks like :POL will luck out this time @rybak

I hope that it will be confirmed, then, thanks to reallocations we might have players in both mens and womens singles tournament.

2 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Apparently Jordan Hart is ineligible in women's singles according to the document.

I know, but Carolin Marin is out, the girl from :FIN ended career last year and :NED girl probably will not fulfill Dutch's NOC restrictions, with those 3 womens being out other :POL player Wiktoria Dąbczyńska might get reallocation.

5 minutes ago, rybak said:

I know, but Carolin Marin is out, the girl from :FIN ended career last year and :NED girl probably will not fulfill Dutch's NOC restrictions, with those 3 womens being out other :POL player Wiktoria Dąbczyńska might get reallocation.

Carolina Marín will be replaced by Clara Azurmendi from Spain (reallocation after only giving 2 Tripartite slots instead of 3) and there are two more countries with a better ranking than Poland: :GUA and :IRI, so I think you need another player to drop out apart from :FIN and :NED.