website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

First hearing was enough for me to get top 14, with 8 fighting for douze points and six for any points. Second listenng was enough to eliminate the two and set the order of the other four from the bottom, while in the top I made just a small corrections on 3-7 positions.

Voting has been sent. Top3 are quite clear in my mind and unbeatable after first hearing. Top 4-6 are with very good quality and I like very much making me hard to list. And rest of my voting all hit me in some parts and very impressive for me. It's a very good playlist for me.:d

One listen and I always cut down to half, don't have time to listen 40 songs twice or thrice. 

After so many contests I have developed a skill to identify quickly the type of songs I'll never vote for, so no need for me to listen multiple times every single one of them.  

I usually don't like more than 15 songs. I only listen those again.

So, should I be making an effort to get my votes in this week? I’m so confused about the deadlines and procedure at this point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

33 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

So, should I be making an effort to get my votes in this week? I’m so confused about the deadlines and procedure at this point.

I'm assuming the deadline will be Sunday evening at the earliest.

#banbestmen

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

So I guess my rankings are finally complete. Shoutout to the song which used this one last chance to climb from 15th to 11th. :hatoff:

Top 6 are pretty far above the rest though.

With another chance perhaps that song would climb to 8th? :woot:

APELDOORN - Personal issues have made for a bit of a delay to the Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020, but we've received word that the ball is rolling once more, so to speak. Our neutral party has received the votes of the Dutch host delegation. A word from our president: "We'd like to extend our sincere apologies for the delay, sometimes life throws you a curveball and you just have to focus on more important things for a bit. This week we started to feel like the situation was well enough to give all songs a good listen and a fair chance to compete for points, and boy, they did. Some songs were more to our liking than others, some songs got better after more listens. Interestingly, the top-2 stood tall after the first round of listening and remained high above the rest, it was only a matter of careful consideration to choose the twelve and eleven points. Anyhow, we're happy to announce the Dutch votes have been sent and we are now entirely open for everyone else to send in their votes. A handful of juries have already done so, but a sense of honour and justice made sure nobody in the Dutch delegation opened any of the messages yet."

A change in the schedule to give everyone appropriate time to send in their votes will be announced today, not to worry. From the entire Dutch delegation: "May we have your votes please?"

vote.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!