website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

So a few observations on European camping habits in California. The French Go to sleep the minute the sun sets (unless they are youth (then the party begins)). The Dutch are quite, but stay up late and keep to themselves. The Germans at stereotypical loud at times, but also respectful at night. The Irish wear that ugly green, and are hardly noticeable around camp (besides that eye sore of a flag they fly). The Belgians apparently love to party and camp half naked (and I think a few Dutchmen may be sneaking in there too), so far not ultra impressed with them. Though we traded money so they’re alright I guess. I haven’t noticed too many other nationalities at camp, but I’ve seen some Japanese and Eastern European tourists around town.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just noticed I passed 1,000 reputation sometime this weekend. Thank You everyone for making me feeling welcomed (most of the time) and for allowing to be a (mostly) positive member of the Totallympics and Olympic family. Here’s to the next 1,000 :beer:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I think TISC-News could use an update. The results from the last 3 TISC’s are missing, and there’s not nearly enough opinion pieces aimed at bestmen. TISC-News is really in a sad state currently.

9 minutes ago, Finnator123 said:

Time to make comeback here...  Soon i shall spend a while and gather everything that happened to finnish athletes during June. Who wants to help xD

They played ice hockey. The end :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!